Ransomware is one of the most disruptive threats to modern businesses, with 63% of organizations experiencing ransomware attacks in the past year, in part due to growing IT complexity creating additional vulnerabilities.
Even for organizations with a sophisticated cybersecurity posture, data recovery time takes an average of 24 days to regain a foothold on an organization's data after every attack. Not many businesses can run the risk of limited to no access to the information that runs their day-to-day operations.
Implementing a storage solution with built-in cyber resilience is key to safeguarding critical data assets and being able to quickly respond to and recover from ransomware and other cyberattacks. Minimizing exposure from a cyberattack, recovering your data and applications, and recovering them quickly and easily should be a priority and first line of defense.
Watch this Expert Connect replay, featuring LRS Security Solutions, to learn more about a comprehensive approach to cyberattack prevention, detection and recovery.
What You'll Discover at this Event
- Limitations of traditional business continuity solutions against cyber attacks
- Evaluating the current data resilience of your organization
- Strategies for building a well defined data resilience strategy
- Storage’s role in addressing the challenges of ensuring cyber resilience
- How IBM FlashSystem can help protect against a cyber event and also help quickly recover mission critical business operations.